Accessible Parking for People with Disability
The UPark Accessibility Pass gives you greater access to enjoy the City of Adelaide.
This is by giving you two hours parking FREE – up to 52 times a year, at all our UPark car parks. This discount is calculated by removing the 1–2 hour price from your final charge.
With cheaper parking, you'll have more time to spend catching up with friends, doing your shopping, and doing everything you need to do in the city.
Apply for a UPark Accessibility Pass
1. To get a UPark Accessibility Pass you must:
- Be a South Australian Resident
- Have a current and valid Australian Parking Permit
2. Ensure you have a scanned copy of your Disabled Parking Permit.
3. Fill out our online form:
You can also request a paper copy from our staff. Once you have filled out your form, with a photocopy of your SA Disability Parking Permit, hand it in to a UPark staff member, or post it to:
Adelaide SA 5001
Terms & Conditions
- Your pass will supersede any other Disability Parking Permit discounts.
- You will only get your pass once we get a copy of your SA Disability Parking Permit.
- Once we have processed your application, you should receive your pass in the next two weeks.
- You will not be given a credit if you stay less than two hours. If you stay more than 2 hours, be aware that there will be a cost when you exit.
- You must be able to show your pass if requested to get the discount.
- Your pass will stop working if you report it as lost or stolen, or you hit the maximum number of uses in your year.
To report a lost or stolen card, or if you have any further questions, please contact:
City of Adelaide Customer Centre
Phone: (08) 8203 7203
Fax: (08) 8203 7575
Email: [email protected]